- Provide operational support, maintenance and enhancement of ongoing projects including troubleshooting of production issues and change request.
- Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude.
- Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code IN iOS as well as Android.
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions.
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions.
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance.
- Design interfaces to improve user experience.
- Liaise with Product development team to plan new features.
- Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols.
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in developing new applications and strong knowledge of coding practices with involvement in full SDLC.
- At least 4 years of strong native mobile application development experience with iOS and Android.
- Experience in Android Architecture components, Kotlin, Java, Android X, Coroutine, RXJava, Realm, Retrofit, Objective C, Swift, Coredata, Rest Apis.
- Experience in publishing mobile applications in iTunes Store, Google play.
- Familiar with GIT, SVN and Mobile architectures such as MVC, MVP and MVVM etc.
- Good technical knowledge and experience in Object Oriented design and programming.
Interested candidate, please send your updated resume to email@example.com